Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quotes from MySpace group

Danny: "it's always rabbit season if you don't get caught"
Joplin: "Just what is a paradox? A pair doctors working in the same office?"
Krystina's post hijacked my Sam: "Leaving mainly friday for me to go ice skating because I have a bit of fun yet to be had."
Danny: "Germany? Have I missed something?"
Bethany: "Oooh.... Look at that gooty!"
Julia: *text messaging Sam with Krys' phone* What're you gonna do about it? this is julia, KRYS IS PUTTING ON FEMEESCMV"
Bethany: Apocoloypto Hebrew.
Krystina: Good job on the kanga- chicken.
From the Superhero forum: "Weapon: not needed~ it is as it is. Lava lamps"

Bethany: What's a fruit cake?
Julia: Something that no one wants for Christmas.

Bethany: it wasn't Jack the Ripper, it was some other guy.
Julia: Oh, like Jack the mender.

Julia's comment in Krystina's album: "Haha, are you Bethany's paparazzi?"

Bethany crashed a little paper plane Julia made-
Danny: That's my hopes and dreams plane, and Bethany is piloting.


Bethany: ...What's that team...? *thinking*
Julia: The X-Men?
Bethany: Rogers and Hammerstein! Yes! Thank you!

Cat: Ah! Meatball! Run away! (According to Julia)

Bethany: Ah! (....hair.)

Bethany the supreme navigator: I got us out of the sandwich that you got us into.

"Harockslog"- some kind of mixture of hay, rocks, and logs.

From notes in Joplin's class-
J: What -is- that?
K: I dunno! lol
B: Could be... food?
K: coffee??
B: Nope. Maybe orange.
J: Orange, huh?
B: Orange juice?
K: Straight from an orange
J: Ooooh, so it's pure orange!!!
K: Yeah!
B: Haha!

B: Oh so I see that I am replacable with a can of soda. :'(
K: Yup, but it only lasted briefly.
J: I think Danny forgot that it was a substitute, or something. I won't go into that, (B: LOL) but .. wasn't the real Bethany anyways.

K: Hello!? 9/11?! (Which is coming up...) Oh! I ordered my bridesmaid dress!

Bethany's stunt double- a can of sprite!
Julia's stunt double- a slab of meat!
Krystina's stunt double- top ramen!
Danny's stunt double- a germ? j/k ummm... a slice of pizza?


Chats---

GiuliaFelix: everything I say is extremely important.
GiuliaFelix: and interesting
GiuliaFelix: to everyone
Scorpions 35: really?
Scorpions 35: even the deaf?
GiuliaFelix: especially the deaf
Scorpions 35: cool

Dreamwishnhope: RAWR!!!!!
Dreamwishnhope: THERE'S NO INFO ABOUT THE 19th CENTURY SOCIAL LIFE!!!!!
Dreamwishnhope: RAWRRRR!!!!!


GiuliaFelix: imback
Dreamwishnhope: YAY.
GiuliaFelix: :-)

GiuliaFelix: imback
Kshorsehick: YAY!
GiuliaFelix: :-)

GiuliaFelix: imback
Scorpions 35: yay
GiuliaFelix: :-)


GiuliaFelix: this is a shirt that says "A Sheep Has Eaten My Sandwich" in Welsh
Scorpions 35: lol
GiuliaFelix: how many are going to buy?
Scorpions 35: 73
GiuliaFelix: aaaah
GiuliaFelix: true, you can't wear them everyday
Scorpions 35: exactly

GiuliaFelix: aaaaah
GiuliaFelix: yeah
GiuliaFelix: that was meant to be a "Yeah"
Kshorsehick: lol
Kshorsehick: ok
GiuliaFelix: but I accidentally only wrote "aaa"s

GiuliaFelix: I'm going to make bread today
Dreamwishnhope: bread?
GiuliaFelix: yep
Dreamwishnhope: Really?
GiuliaFelix: yeah
Dreamwishnhope: Interesting.
Dreamwishnhope: What for?
GiuliaFelix: eating

GiuliaFelix: love does not make things smarter
Kshorsehick: no, knowledge makes things smarted
Kshorsehick: *smarter

No comments:

Post a Comment